Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grin & Bear It

Lately, I feel like the garbage dump of people’s problems. I really don’t mind, but sometimes, the things people tell me gets a bit obsessive without consideration as to how I magically get the brunt of their problems. I don't mind most of the time. Most. The only time I get off the wall is when what somebody is talking about is completely off the wall. Hey, but they need to get it out, right?

I usually exhibit Face A when people tell me their woes and they want cheesy words of encouragement and hope. I really don't mind doing this though:


Face B, on the otherhand, is my internal monologue:



I am obviously caffeine deprived…

Now Comes The Million Dollar Question: When somebody is a “Drama Brewer” in your life, the nasty folks who bring trouble instead of coffee, should you tell them that their way of thinking is false? You don't want to hear about their problems anymore? You want them to buy/rent/obtain/purchase on the black market a better attitude?
What sayeth you?

No comments:

Post a Comment